My favorite book is the one I am reading now The Lightning Thief. Its about a boy with powers but he doesn't know it. I like this book better than the first Harry Potter. When I am done reading Lightning Thief I get to watch the movie. My favorite movie so far is Conan the Destroyer
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite movie?
Porter,
ReplyDeleteI have 3 favorite books. My favorite children's book is Harlod and the Purple Crayon and Flotsam. We have both of these books upstairs and have read them many times. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is my favorite adult book.
There is a lot of good movies out there, but my favorite of all time is Roman Holiday. It has been my favorite movie since I was a teenager. xo, Mama
Hey I like the blog, good job Porter!! I have soooo many favorite books I couldn't possibly choose one!! The book you are reading is that with Percy Kackson? Favorite movie again soooo many I love the cheesy romantic movies like Sweet Home Alabama. I liked Prince of Persia too. See you in a month!! Aidan can't wait.
ReplyDeletePorter, my favorite book when I was your age was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. My teacher read it to the class and we got to watch the movie afterward. I cannot think of my all-time favorite book but right now I am reading college tips books and still working on my reading book list.
ReplyDeleteHey Porter! I read Percy Jackson to my fourth graders. I started The Sea of Monsters, too. We enjoyed both books. Tyler and I watched The lightning Thief movie but liked the book better.
ReplyDeleteJen, Yes Percy Jackson is the main character in the Lighning Thief.
ReplyDeleteMs. Bair, which book is better Harry Potter or the Lighting Thief?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite movie is The Departed, and my favorite book is Holes, in a couple of year's i'm sure they will have you read that book too
ReplyDelete